Mike Corthell

Mike Corthell
Editor & Publisher at Fryeburg Free Press MEDIA

Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweetie Pie!









Our love is bigger than all the oceans
And in it, I will always love to hide
So happy birthday to my lover
Be forever by my side

Your birthday is my birthday
because we melt our souls together...

I always wish I'm with you
I wish that I was holding you now
Longing for you is such sweet pain
...but it's like the garden needs the rain

You know that I love you so
And that I always will
I want to be your present -
I know that you are mine
As I said before - we are a gift of the Divine

Only with you can I do the impossible
Only with you, my happiness is unbreakable
Our love will always be


Michael
September 07, 2012

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this blog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


Here is my web site: click here to read more