Mike Corthell

Mike Corthell
Editor & Publisher at Fryeburg Free Press MEDIA

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MIKE CORTHELL, Producer at ddTV


Hello,

My name is Mike Corthell.

I work for dd.TV.com and I would like to come in and see you soon and show you, on my iPad, what kind of TV video and web TV products I can produce for you. 

We do 15, 30, 60 min. TV commercials as well as web TV for TODAY IN THE VALLEY, a TV program about the businesses in the Mt. Washington Valley. 

We are a Chamber member and do offer a great discount on our products for fellow members.

I can even produce a cutting edge web site at a very competitive price,  where you can embed your video to sell your products!

I look forward to seeing you TODAY IN THE VALLEY!

Regards,

Mike Corthell

Mike Corthell
Marketing Director/Field Producer, dd-TV.com
603-986-8110

No comments: