Mike Corthell

Mike Corthell
Editor & Publisher at Fryeburg Free Press MEDIA

Monday, January 28, 2013

Perfect Day












On this perfect day
the smell of coffee
a bite of toast
and the girl I love the most

Out the door
we stop for a kiss
I think - it doesn't get better than this

In the car you look at me - 
numbnuts where you goin'?

Millie Mills you forgot?
We're goin' for a ride
to see if we can get a cookie

We drive over there
We drive everywhere

We Oxford gamble, yes...
'Wicked good fun, bubba!

Out to eat at Uno's yum!
ain't we havin' fun!

Even stop a very goodwill shop
and then an ice cream too

Yes it must be summer 
there's so much left to do!

I rub Millie's back, I pinch her butt
Hey! (she says)

Tired, I turn out the light
Millie Mills, I love you with all my might!


Michael
January 28, 2013

No comments: